Shop - Service
Where To Buy The O2ptima CM, Parts & Accessories
Ready To Buy?
If you are looking to begin exploring purchasing a Dive Rite Chest Mount O2ptima you are in the correct place. When comparing the CM O2ptima to other units we think you will be pleasantly surprised by the cost of the unit as it is one of the most affordable units on the market.
It is customary with rebreathers, and the O2ptima CM, is no exception that the unit should be ordered directly from your instructor once you have booked your CM course. Please don’t order your unit from an online site or a different instructor until you have discussed the purchase with the instructor that will be conducting your course.
There are multiple reasons for this:
- Dive Rite will only deliver your unit to your instructor if you are not certified on the unit.
- Your instructor will be able to make sure your unit is assembled and delivered by Dive Rite to meet the scheduled course needs.
- There are numerous ways to configure the O2ptima CM and each instructor may have strong preferences on how the unit should be configured based on the type of diving that you are looking to complete.
The prices listed below are the base prices for the “Choptima” units. As mentioned above different instructors have different ways to configure the units.
Dive Rite O2ptima CM with NERD2 Controller
Starting At $7500
Dive Rite O2ptima CM with Petrel 3 Controller
Starting At $7200
Here are some links to purchase the most common consumables you will need for your CM O2ptima. Again, it is always a good idea to reach out to your instructor if you are uncertain what you will need:
Some things you may want to discuss with your instructor before ordering the O2ptima CM are:
- ADV vs. MAV (Diluent Side)
- QC6 vs. Standard Diluent Connection
- Standard OPV vs. Pull Dump OPV
- NERD 2 Controller vs. Petrel 3 Controller
- O2 Supply Tank – Onbaord vs. Offboard
- Lower Connection Points – Standard vs. Bungee vs. Bungee Slider
- HUD mounting options
- What spare parts to carry
Paragon Dive Group in Tucson, Arizona is the largest stocking dealer of CM O2ptima parts in the country. If you are looking to purchase items to keep your Choptima running, you should take a look as if it is a CM part they have it – Dive Rite CM O2ptima Parts
Dive Rite recommends that you get your O2ptima CM serviced annually at an authorized Dive Rite service center. The service is extensive and is one of the lowest cost CCR annual services on the market. Dive Rite and the other authorized CM service centers charge $250.00 for the service. Another benefit of having it serviced is the service center will be able to let you know if there have been any optional upgrades to the unit since your initial purchase. One of the great things about the CM CCR is that Dive Rite is always looking to continue to improve the rebreather.
Here are the current US Service Centers for the Dive Rite O2ptima Chest Mount – CM:
If you have any questions about spare parts, consumables, purchasing a new unit or anything else related to the Choptima please let our team know and we can get you pointed in the right direction